Halifax, NS – Members of the media are invited to attend an announcement regarding the adoption of The Working Mind, a mental health and anti-stigma program of the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- The Honourable Leo Glavine, Nova Scotia Minister for Health and Wellness and Seniors
- Louise Bradley, President and CEO of the Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Laura Lee Langley, Public Service Commissioner
- Barbara Hall, Acting President and CEO, Capital Health
- Janet Byrne, Director, Human Resources, Nova Scotia Community College
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- 11:30 a.m.
- Windsor Foundation Lecture Theatre at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
- 1723 Hollis St, Halifax, NS
ABOUT THE MENTAL HEALTH COMMISSION OF CANADA
The Mental Health Commission of Canada is a catalyst for change. We are collaborating with hundreds of partners to change the attitudes of Canadians toward mental health problems and to improve services and support. Our goal is to help people who live with mental health problems and illnesses lead meaningful and productive lives. Together we create change. The Mental Health Commission of Canada is funded by Health Canada.
Glenn Johnson, Senior Media Relations Specialist
Mental Health Commission of Canada