- This event has passed.
Webinar on 2SLGBTQ+ Mental Health and Substance Use Health
August 3 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
The webinar will build on the findings of our June Summary Report — a joint report with the Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction (CCSA) based on a Leger survey of more than 11,000 people in Canada between October 2020 and September 2021.
Our panelists, who include Wisdom2Action and members of the Mental Health Commission of Canada’s (MHCC) Hallway Group and Youth Council, will provide diverse perspectives and policy expertise on mental health and substance use health in 2SLGBTQ+ communities.
- Ed Mantler, RPN, MSA, CHE, MHCC Senior Vice-President, Chief Program Officer
- Fae Johnson, MSW, Executive Director of Wisdom2Action
- Al Raimundo, Co-chair, Business Analyst, Mental Health Superhero
- Don Mahleka, Speaker, Facilitator, Equity Consultant
- Myriam Lecousy, PhD Candidate
- Christine Levesque, PhD, (she, her), Research and Policy Analyst, Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
- Katerina Kalenteridis, MHCC Policy and Research Analyst