- This event has passed.
July 4, 2022 - August 31, 2022
For some people, the changes in COVID-19 mandates across the country is a source of excitement, giving you something to look forward as you make plans. Others may be feeling overwhelmed, unsure of how to proceed.
Either way, self-care should be part of your summer plans. Not just for International Self-Care (July 24) or Self-Care Month (June 24 to July 24), but every single day.
For July and August, we’re encouraging you to put self-care on your daily agenda. It’s a broad term that encompasses everything from health promotion and disease prevention to nutrition and lifestyle. You get to decide what self-care looks like for you.
Below, you’ll find resources to help get you started (or restarted) down the path to self-care. We’ll also share self-care resources and tips across our social media channels with #mhccSummerSelfCare. Use the hashtag to show us your self-care!
Find us on:
- Building a Self-Care Plan
- Mental Health First Aid Self-Care & Resilience Guide
- The Working Mind Self-Care & Resilience Guide and The Inquiring Mind Self-Care & Resilience Guide
- It Begins with You
- Checking In on Yourself
- 1:1 Conversation with Yourself
- Giving the Gift of Self-Care
- Quick Tips to Reduce Anxiety
- Cultivating resilience