- This event has passed.
November 1, 2022 - November 30, 2022
Each November, the Movember campaign seeks to raise awareness and improve mental and physical health outcomes for men around the world. Some show their support with symbolic moustaches, while others lend their voice to the overdue conversation about men’s mental health.
We have long advocated for increased awareness of the unique mental health realities faced by men, who are less likely to recognize, talk about, and seek treatment for their illnesses.
With the right investments, we can turn the tide on men’s mental health, improving outcomes and promoting resiliency along the way.
Here are some of our resources that can help you learn about the issue and share your own story:
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention in Men – Evidence Brief and Key Takeaways
- Men and Suicide Fact Sheet
- Raising awareness of men’s mental health
- Featured SPARKie: Ivy Lim-Carter
- Sharing your story: How to do it safely
- Rooted in community
- Tough Talk