Am I doing OK?
- Use simple coping tools: walk, talk to friends, music
- Limit news and media
What has changed?
- Get good sleep and eat well
- Seek support from others
How long have I been feeling this way?
- Time to get professional help
I need help!
- Get help now
- Call a crisis line
Use this quick tool to ask yourself “How am I doing?”
It will help you notice and be able talk about changes in yourself, a co-worker, family member or friend.
You may notice:
- physical changes
- changes in how you think, feel and act
- changes in substance use These changes may be normal reactions to the stress due to COVID-19
How can I use it?
- Take a minute to see where you are on the colour continuum?
- Do this daily.
- Text or call a friend or family member and use the colours to talk about how you are feeling, coping or reacting in the moment.
Do a “colour” check-in at team meetings or as a conversation opener with staff.